Jaqueline Reel Jaqueline Reel

Sounds really natural to me. Great work!

The Joker's ''Killing Joke'' M The Joker's ''Killing Joke'' M

Nice! Reminds me of Bray Wyatt.

Aliencyclopedia Narration Aliencyclopedia Narration

Thanks again for your voice narration!

Plasmarift responds:

Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Dire Dire Docks loop Dire Dire Docks loop

Great and soothing feel. Nice for the menu of a game. I may wanna use this in future! Great job. Voted 5.

xenisc responds:

Thatd be awesome. Just be sure to show me the finished product if you decide to go with it. id love to see it. :3
thanks again for listening. :D

Yasuna Yasuna

Hmmm. The mixing is great on this one, IMO. The basses are loud but not too loud. On Dance EQ, most music would start clipping, but this one didn't. The trebles are nice too. Good job.

KawaiiSwagAvenger responds:

Why fenk u~

Kim - Eternal Ascension Kim - Eternal Ascension

Great job, Kimmo!

The End The End

The mixing is not so good, especially the volume of the instruments used. There is a feeling that the cymbals and the melody are separate entities. But the composition (chords/melody) is really great. There is really an epic ending feel for some kind of legend.

Lurid Delusion Lurid Delusion

This is another one of those songs that are great but didn't get much publicity on Newgrounds. But you got talent. Never give up!

Screw You, Newgrounds! Screw You, Newgrounds!

Well said, my friend. It's not just Music. Artwork, Animation and Games enjoy the same disrespect. Not 100% but 60-70% of the time. You got something right. The loops that you composed in a few minutes are equal to those "great" ones on the top. And the good ones disappear into the crowd. So what meaning is there to the whole voting and rating? If you don't respect the arts, the arts won't respect you. I'll drink to that!!

1776 1776

Cool! Not bad

Something very different from the sea pool of techno and drum beat stuff. I like your style.

cowdog2 responds:

THANK you! i really appreciate it.