View Profile josh-tamugaia

All 11 Audio Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Just saw this up on NG. Awesome!

Sounds really natural to me. Great work!

Nice! Reminds me of Bray Wyatt.

Thanks again for your voice narration!

Plasmarift responds:

Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Great and soothing feel. Nice for the menu of a game. I may wanna use this in future! Great job. Voted 5.

xenisc responds:

Thatd be awesome. Just be sure to show me the finished product if you decide to go with it. id love to see it. :3
thanks again for listening. :D

Hmmm. The mixing is great on this one, IMO. The basses are loud but not too loud. On Dance EQ, most music would start clipping, but this one didn't. The trebles are nice too. Good job.

KawaiiSwagAvenger responds:

Why fenk u~

Great job, Kimmo!

The mixing is not so good, especially the volume of the instruments used. There is a feeling that the cymbals and the melody are separate entities. But the composition (chords/melody) is really great. There is really an epic ending feel for some kind of legend.

Well said, my friend. It's not just Music. Artwork, Animation and Games enjoy the same disrespect. Not 100% but 60-70% of the time. You got something right. The loops that you composed in a few minutes are equal to those "great" ones on the top. And the good ones disappear into the crowd. So what meaning is there to the whole voting and rating? If you don't respect the arts, the arts won't respect you. I'll drink to that!!

Cool! Not bad

Something very different from the sea pool of techno and drum beat stuff. I like your style.

cowdog2 responds:

THANK you! i really appreciate it.

Josh Tam : COO of Tamugaia.com Developing Games for Everyone